Sunset Park Act 3 - (Sonic TT) Sunset Park Act 3 - (Sonic TT)

One word can describe this.....

EX-TASY!!!

Extra Gray Matter Extra Gray Matter

Good Memories!!!

I used to actually hate this board in the game cause i would always fall to the bottom and usually end up dying. Then i got older and busted Dr.Robotniks ass even tho that water part was extra long. Good job!!!

{dj-N} Perfect Sunset {dj-N} Perfect Sunset

Invigorating!!

Dude everytime that i click on one of ur songs i end up downloading it to my ipod. You are a musical genius and i really like ur work. If you ever make it big better believe i was a fan before the spotlights. Reach for the stars cause their in ur grasp. Go for Glory! 10\10 5\5

dj-Nate responds:

Dude..

<3!

{dj-N} The Beginning of Time {dj-N} The Beginning of Time

Uplifting!!!

I just got into a really big fight with my girlfriend and i needed some new music for my ipod, when i ran into this. Absolutly wonderful the feeling i get on the inside makes me wanna put it on my surround sound and blow my neighbors windows right out. Keep up the incredible work!!! 10\10 5\5

Zelda Windmill Remix Master Zelda Windmill Remix Master

If the windmill had a ddr machine in there..

Ill be in there all day with the little man with the chinky eyes getting that high score good job!! 10\10

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

Sweet!!

Big Zelda fan over here and i love the way it sounds. I could just picture the man in the windmill from OOT playing a synth piano XD.

Donkey Kong Country 2- Lava Donkey Kong Country 2- Lava

Ultimate Delivery!!

Love this song. Love this remix. I will make sure i check out the rest of ur pieces.

Stickerbush endings Stickerbush endings

Simple yet extraordinary!!

Great job if very unique from the original bramble. I love the extra sounds you threw in there really spices it up keep it up. 10\10 5\5

Donkey Kong - Ambiant Ocean Donkey Kong - Ambiant Ocean

Smooth

I like it very calming and relaxing. The beginning could use a little more speed as someone mentioned below me but everything else is great.

[SD] DKC - Exciting Fear [SD] DKC - Exciting Fear

Intensification!!

There are no word for this. The music speaks for itself. makes me wanna play the game again *shuffles through old cartridges* ahh here we go. ^_^ this deserves nothing less than a 10 good job keep it up!!

SupraDarky responds:

Thanks Warmachine! Glad you like it.